THE CASEBOOK YOU WANT. THE DIGITAL LEARNING TOOLS YOUR STUDENTS NEED.
When you adopt the CasebookPlus version of your chosen text, your students can test their understanding of the material as they're learning it in class with:
» Learn More
- Self-assessment quizzes keyed to each chapter
- Subject area review quizzes
- Excerpts from the Hornbook Series that provide helpful explanations
- Essay and short answer questions with model answers in select subjects
West Academic Assessment
YOUR SCHOOL'S PARTNER IN STUDENT LEARNING AND ASSESSMENT.
Our school-wide assessment subscription is designed to enrich the learning experience and evaluate student understanding of core concepts as they are learning them in class. This reasonably priced subscription option equips every student at your school with another tool to help them succeed, offering short answer questions*, and over 4,000 customizable, multiple-choice self-assessment questions that are:
- Faculty-authored and classroom-tested
- Keyed to our most popular casebooks, or available by subject to accompany any casebook
- Available in 12 subjects with more on the way
- Accompanied by a grammar and usage assessment tool
- Easy for students to use, with detailed explanations provided for each question
Contact your Account Manager to learn more about the West Academic Assessment Subscription.
» Learn More
UNLIMITED ONLINE ACCESS TO SKILLS-BASED TITLES, TREATISES, AND STUDY AIDS.
Supplement your core materials with practical skills training, a global perspective, or selections from our Law Stories series. Your students may already have complimentary access to these materials, allowing you to add exercises from one of our practical skills series, individual law stories, selections from our Global Issues series, and more.
Contact your Account Manager to learn more about the three different subscription options available with West Academic Digital Collections.